If you’re in need of a tough and long-lasting mobile computer, make the smart choice with the Zebra TC58, the first device in its class to utilize Android 11.
Give your crew the fastest speeds with WiFi 6E and 5G. Keep in touch with 1GB of data included in your monthly subscription or turn your TC58 into a cell phone by purchasing a cellular plan with even more data.
Equipped with an industry leading 6-inch FHD+ Gorilla Glass display the TC58 screen is easy to read indoors and outside. Edge to edge technology means more information and less scrolling. It can be used with a stylus or finger, with or without a glove, and it even works when wet.
Breathe easy while your mobile computers are out in the field knowing that the TC58 has been drop tested with multiple 6ft drops to concrete.
The TC58’s 16 MP integrated camera makes it easy to capture ultra-high-resolution photos to document proof of condition, proof of delivery and more.
Activate your rental software on the TC58 to give your field crew access to live orders and enable them to collect customer signatures on-site.
Keep track of your fleet by turning your TC58 into a GPS device by installing your preferred tracking app.
With the ability to install any app in the Android Play Store, this device really can do it all.
The RFD90 turns your TC58 into a mobile RFID scanner with industry-best read rates, 20ft+ read ranges.
TC58 MOBILE COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.0 in. Full High Definition (2160 x 1080); exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 5G WAN, GPS, 801.11ax WiFi 6E, 2×2 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, BLE Connectivity options
- Android 11 GMS OS
- SE4720 1D/2D imager, NFC Scanner options
- 16MP Rear, 8MP Front Camera
- Qualcomm 6490 octa-core, 2.7 GHz CPU and 4GB RAM / 64GB Flash Memory
- Multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops to concrete over operating temp (-20°C to 50°C /-4°F to 122°F) with Protective Boot per MIL STD 810H, Multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to tile over concrete (-10°C to 50°C/14°F to 122°F) per MIL STD 810H, IP68 and IP65 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
- Rechargeable Li-Ion PowerPrecision+ 4400 mAh battery
- 6.48 in. L x 3.04 in. W x 0.66 in. H, 10.3 oz.
RFD90 SLED/SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Range US: 902-928MHz; 0 – 30 dBm (EIRP)
- Standards Supported: EPC Class 1 Gen 2; EPC Gen2 V2
- Nominal Read Range: ~22+ ft / ~6.7+ m
- Dimensions: 7.4 in. H x 3.2 in. W x 6.8 in. L
- Weight: ~25oz / 714g
- Drop Spec: Multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops to concrete
- Circular Polarized Antenna
- Fastest Read Rate: 1300+ tags/sec
- Quick-Release, PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion 7000 mAh Battery
- Host Connection: Electronic 8-pin Connection, USB-C Cable, USB Cable Cup
- Bluetooth 5.3 for device connectivity and Integrated WiFi 6 for remote management
- Integrated SE4750MR Standard Range Imager for scanning barcodes
- ZEBRA TC58 MOBILE COMPUTER
- ZEBRA RFD90 SLED/SCANNER
- ZEBRA RFD90 SLED ADAPTOR
- ZEBRA RFD90 SLED CHARGING CRADLE WITH CABLES AND POWER SUPPLY AND AC/DC CABLES
- INCLUDES WARRANTIES
Note: Easy RFID Pro software subscription required.